e

e

Thursday 25 August 2016

Yes, I am still alive...



...but unfortunately I´ve been super busy with work the last couple of weeks. 
That´s why I decided to take a little break from blogging and to focus 
on my daily work business instead of doing both things by halves. 
Now, as time went by so quickly, I began to recognize how much I was missing my personal style diary lately. 
Every inspiration and new discovery I made was carefully stored in my head in the beginning but of course, 
they became too many and I realized that I need this website to create memories of my life and inspirational sources. 
Long story short, time permitting, I´m going to be more active again on this platform and
 I hope you´ll coming along again for some outfit ideas, interior inspirations, personal wishlists and much more.


Today, I wanted to share with you some of my holiday souvenirs from my short trip to Paris. 
It felt amazing being back in my favourite city of all time. Paris is truly my happy place. 
Whenever I feel uninspired or uncertain about the future or overwhelmed by everything,
 a couple of days in this city and everything seems less complicated. 
August is perhaps not the best month to visit a big city but we were really lucky and
 spend most of our days walking through the beautiful streets of Montmatre, Marais and 
Saint Germain des Prés, ate good food and did a little bit of shopping, of course.
My most exciting and also most pricy purchase are my new sunglasses from Céline. 
An item I wanted to add to my selection for a long time and Paris felt like the perfect place to buy them. 
While strolling through Marais I found a nice little Vintage shop and quickly went in 
and came back with a new bag from Longchamp. A totally unintentional purchase but a real bargain 
and I love a good black and brown leather bag. Somehow I´m really into hair clips at the moment. 
That´s why I couldn´t leave this one, which is also hand made in France. 
Last but not least (not really visible in the picture) I bought a pair of cure little star earrings, 
which I found quite parisian and cool to glam up a simple outift for the evening. 
Oh, and I payed my favourite parisian designer Isabel Marant a visit and bought a grey woolen fisherman´s cap, 
which I wanted to buy last season already. A piece I am so happy about as it wasn´t easy to find it in my hat size. 
Apparently, I have a really small head. Such being the case the smallest size was still too small and my hat
 is at a tailor right now to make it even smaller to fit my teeny tiny head. 
We brought home, of course, some delicious macarons (a must) but they are all gone by now.

Items mentioned:


No comments:

Post a Comment