e

e

Wednesday 2 March 2016

Home Inspiration

pictures via www.pinterest.com

My apartment is a permanent project in progress. I raise my hat to everybody,
 who is totally satisfied with every corner of its apartement. For my part, I can say my interior constantly 
develops the way I develope myself. I´m not sure if I´ll ever be highly pleased with every single room and 
every single corner in my apartment but that would be also quite boring, I guess.
Speaking of construction zones, my current project is my bed room. 
After some rearrangements the wall above my bed looks quite bare as I haven´t found something 
nice to hang up on this wall. A nice alternative to artworks and posters, which came into my mind at first, 
might be some cool wall lights on every side of the bed.
I went on the hunt for potential candidates and put these favourites on the shortlist.



No comments:

Post a Comment