e

e

Saturday 2 January 2016

Sale Wishlist


Sale is going on right now and of course I had a little look around and 
put quite a selection of sale pieces straight on my wishlist. I´m so excited 
when it comes to sale season and I love a good bargain. Who doesn´t?
My favourite websites to shop high end clothing on sale are farfetch.com, matchesfashion.com
luisaviaroma.com, mytheresa.com and net-a-porter.com, which you all might already know. 
But you can make even better sale finds offline. From experience I know that tiny private boutiques 
often offer the best selection of sale pieces. So if you may have not to work yet and 
you are up to a bit of treasure hunting, the time is right. 
But be careful, there are a lot of great deals out there at the moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment