e

e

Thursday 21 January 2016

Beauty Wishlist 2016


It is still January and I thought the perfect time to create a wishlist full of beauty cravings 
I want to get my hands on throughout 2016. 
On this list you can find old classics, I have already tested and loved as well as super hyped products, 
I definitly want to give a try. One of these old classics is the Kiehl´s Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
I had it for a while but after finishing it, I didn´t repurchased it and tried something else, which, 
I think, is not as good as the Kiehl´s Treatment. My thin under eye skin felt never as nourished again. 
That´s why it is on top of my wishlist. Same with the Lancome Hypnôse Mascara, which I´ve used for a while 
but didn´t repurchased after finishing. 
The other products however I haven´t tried before but crossed my way lately and aroused big interest on my part. 
The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette might be an essential for some of you already
 but powders were never one of these products I wanted to spend a lot of money. 
This has changed now because I realized a good powder can make such a difference. 
These palette consisting of three illuminating shades seem to be perfect for me as they make your skin 
look glowy by mattifying your complexion. Speaking of glow, the Becca Highlighters
are on everyone´s lips and now also in my head just like the Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer
everyone is raving about. I haven´t found the perfect Concealer yet but maybe in 2016?
Haircare-wise Oribe is a brand I definitly want to give a try even if the prices act as a deterrent. 
I was lucky enough to try a sample of the Masque for Beautiful Colour and loved how my hair felt after this treatment. 
I know that a lot of people love the Dry Texturizing Spray and my hair always need a bit of texture. 
Another brand, which is more on the pricy side is Byredo. La Tulipe is my go to perfume for Spring time and
 I want to have another scent to vary a bit. A friend of mine got the Perfume Leather Case for Christmas and
 I want to have one of these ever since. You can get every Byredo scent in  a special refill size to put it into 
this beautiful leather case to make it even easier to travel with. 
Last but not least I have to more skin care poducts I need to try in 2016. The Charcoal Clear Improvement Mask 
from Origins and the Pixi Glow Tonic. Both for more uneven skin days, which I have quite often these days. 
Has anyone of you experiences with those products mentioned? 
You´ll for sure be the first who find out when I get anything of that.


For more beauty and fashion cravings of mine, check out my Wantfeed page
where you can put it straight on your wishlist, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment