e

e

Thursday 26 November 2015

On my mind


Black friday in mind I´ve gathered the pieces which I´m currently coveting. 
I hope to get my hands on one or another with some attractive reductions tomorrow. 
New on my list is this beautiful but indeed unnecessary peacock sleep mask and these black lace up boots. 
Still looking for some classic black boots I came across this & Other Stories lace up version and 
liked them a lot as they are totally different to these ones I already have. 
Something I definitely need to get is the Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer. I had the chance
 to try it out recently and I can understand the hype of this product. It´s not really a bargain
 but maybe I´m lucky enough to find a good offer. Another kind of hyped product in my mind
 is the Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm and I want to try it out ever since I heard about it. 
Luckly they brought out a Christmas gift set, which is a really good deal even without Black Friday discount. 
For the other items I hope of some attractive reductions. What´s on your Black Friday wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment