e

e

Wednesday 18 November 2015

On the hunt


If I had to choose I´d dare to say that boots are my favourite type of shoes. 
I wear them throughout the whole year. Ok, not on the hottest days of summer
 but even on lower summer days I love to combine a good old bootie with short skirts and dresses. 
When it comes to this time of year my boots are my most faithful
 companions and because of that a bit of variation is a must in my wardrobe. 
I´m a sucker for brown shades shoewise and I realized a general lack of black footwear. 
And even I love my brown shoe collection, my aim for this season is to find a nice pair of classic black boots. 
These are my five short-listed pairs from my first browse. 
I´m thinking about buying the Patsha boots in black as well, as I wear the brown ones almost every day. 
Or should I rather go for a fresh new look?




No comments:

Post a Comment