e

e

Friday 30 October 2015

Birthday Wishlist


As you might have guessed it already by the title - my birthday is not far anymore. 
It´s crazy how time flies but let us not complain! In the end we just gain on experiences and 
memories and get ourselves to know much better from year to year, right? Right!
I take the chance to share my current wishlist with you and maybe give inspiration to friends and 
family who does not have any idea by now. Some bigger, some smaller investments
 but I like when my friends pool money and buy something I really like and appreciate for years. 
Same I do with gifts for my friends and family.  
My motto for the upcoming year is going to be "dream big". 
Something I´ve learned about the past year and I definitely want to pursue. 
Because almost nothing is impossible, it´s all up to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment