e

e

Friday 4 September 2015

Wishful Thinking

mountain view picture via www.tumblr.com

I hope you does not mind when I´m saying that I´m quite happy about 
the falling temperatures and the related change to an automnal wardrobe. Autumn is just my season!
 I just thought about how great it would be to plan a trip to the alps this Autumn. 
Any tips where it is exceedingly calm and beautiful? I can already imagine myself climbing around
 that breathtaking piece of nature wrapped up in different layers of knit and casual denim. 
In my mind I´d combine this suede Gucci loafers and a crossbody saddlebag, 
probably not the best idea, but in my mind it works. In real I´d most probably wear 
absolutely unstylish functional wear and mountaineering boots - 
but who cares when you get such an amazing view at the end of the day.



No comments:

Post a Comment