e

e

Monday 28 September 2015

Andreea Diaconu by Benny Horne for Vogue Spain October Issue


I can´t explain it to myself but everything nature, outdoor or adventure related catches 
my attention at the moment. Same with this editorial amazingly captured by Benny Horne for Vogue Spain. 
One of my favourites Andreea Diaconu styled by Sara Fernandez fits exactly in the farm setting
 with her wild but natural look. I´m so looking forward to my own little adventour coming up soon. 
As I mentioned in a blogpost before I´d really enjoy going on a hiking trip in the Alps this Autumn and 
this exactly what I´m going to do in about 2 weeks. Exciting!!

Model Andreea Diaconu / Photographer Benny Horne / Styling Sara Fernandez / 
Hair James Rowe / Make-up Benjamin Puckey

No comments:

Post a Comment