e

e

Thursday 27 August 2015

What I would like wearing today


As I was looking at the newest Spring Summer collection of Filippa K yesterday 
this brown leather dream from last seasons presentation came suddenly 
back into my mind and stays there ever since. Therefore I decided to create a full look 
out of this piece to bring the outfit ideas in my head on paper, or rather on screen.
 I could not do otherwise and created a classic, obviously seventies inspired look mixing brown and 
blue shades with silver hardware. The a-line skirt is key piece of the look and as it´s made of real lamb nappa 
it is understandably not really a bargain buy. But if you´re lucky enough to live in Sweden, 
close to Stockholm or Uppsala, you can benefit from Filippa K´s latest lease project, 
where you can rent pieces of the current collection for 20 percent of retail price for 4 days lease. 
A great project to encourage a more sustainable fashion consumption in times of mass production and fast fashion. 
I´d definitely make use of this possibility when it is going to be in Berlin anytime soon. 
What about you? 


No comments:

Post a Comment