e

e

Wednesday 26 August 2015

Filippa K Spring 2016


pictures via www.style.com

Yesterday, Filippa K presented its newest designs for Spring 2016 within Stockholm Fashionweek. 
Known for its Scandinavian Minimalism this collection is the embodiment of scandi minimalism
 complemented by a slight seventies impact. The focus is set once again on high quality basics 
which outlast more than one season, this season even more than before, I think. 
But I can´t say something against this tendency. I always love a good quality basic. 
The camel suede chelsea bootie has particularly done it to me. It´s exactly what I was looking for. 
The colour palette is also reduced to a monochrome range of navy blue, powdery cream shades, 
black and white and some rather trendy khaki green and brick red highights. 
Even if it´s nothing groundbreaking I love what I see and it´s always important
 to back the right horse when it comes to classics.
 Explore the whole Spring 2016 collection here and pick your fav´s.

No comments:

Post a Comment