e

e

Monday 16 March 2015

Outfit Option: The Red Shirt Dress


This week is gonna to be awesome!
The weather forecast promise high temperatures and sun, I´m finally recovered and
I have a lot of free time to use for all that things, I couldn´t do the last two weeks.
You might recognize, I´m in a really good mood and I also want to express that with my outward appearance. 
What colour is looks more energetic than red?
I´ve never thought to wear red in my life but
last week I discovered this red shirt dress from Cos and fell in love immediately. 
It´s nice to wear it ith sandals and a straw hat in summer but also new with a loose fit pants and a trench.
I like the colour combination of different red shades and navy blue a lot. What do you think about?
The nice little ethno accesories are just another detail I really like about this look.
Really springlike, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment