e

e

Monday 9 February 2015

My first Chanel


Since a while I was thinking about the Vitalumière Aqua Foundation from Chanel as
I heard a lot of positive reviews about it. As my previous foundation definitely came to an end on Saturday
there was no longer time to hesitate and now I´m a happy owner of my really first Chanel product.
There was not much time to form an final opinion but, the one time I used this foundation,
I felt really comfortable with. Really easy to handle and so smooth and soft on your skin
that it feels like there is no foundation at all. The coverage is just like I was looking for, 
 really natural but still enough for a daily use with a glowing finish.
I hope the product is worth its money but until now I´m really excited about my first Chanel purchase.



No comments:

Post a Comment