e

e

Monday 5 January 2015

Thanks Santa!

picture taken by myself

I´m back from my trip to the Baltic sea and totally recovered.
My batteries are recharged and I´m ready for 2015!
Whatever it will bring along I´m looking forward to a really good year and
in case it´s going to become too stressful I have these to beauties with me.
Thanks Santa for knowing me so well!
Me and my hair are kind of enemies for years but
since Christmas eve I´m using the Amino Acid Shampoo and the Superbly Smoothing Argan Conditioner
from Kiehl´s and my difficult relationship seems to come to an end, finally.
They feel much healthier and smoother indeed. I do not need my straightener every day and literally love how they feel!
Long time I wasn´t sure if my money is worth such high-priced products (compared to drugstore products)
but I´ll definitely go for them when they´re going to be empty.
Furthermore all Kiehl´s products are without any silicons nor parabens and
my hair feeling amazingly smooth anyway. The naturally scent is just another extra!
If you´re still searching a solution for frizzy, unruly hair I can definitely recommend this double.

Get Amino Acid Shampoo here and Superbly Smoothing Argan Conditioner here.

If you have any experiences with the hair care line of Kiehl´s
feel free to comment below and tell me your opinion!
At this time I´m really excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment