e

e

Saturday 29 November 2014

Getting ready for the first advent

pictures via www.pinterest.com

I cannot believe that christmas time has already arrived this year. 
Summer went by so fast, autumn showed itself from the most beautiful side and
all at once it´s freezing cold outside and the first advent is just around the corner. 
Time to make your home look cozy and christmassy. I´ve already began to pick branches and
decorate them all over my apartment. I assembled as well an advent calender for my boyfiend and hang it on the wall,
which looks also really pretty. But I also wanted to get some new ideas for this year.
That´s why I rummaged in pinterest and found pretty much cool inspirations. 
You can see my love for naturally, puristic things but also with a cozy touch. 
What I still need is a simple advent wreath for my window board.
So let´s get inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment