e

e

Thursday 11 September 2014

What I would like wearing today


It´s hard to perceive but that is Elin Kling wearing this super great look outside Alexander Wang SS15 Show 
during NY fashion week. It is kind of casual meets chic without being to overdone or even to casual. 
This look is simple, effortless and elegant and perfect for 
a fashion week marathon when running from one show to another. 
I´d love to wear this look in my everyday life exactly like this. 
Therefore I tried to style the look in a mid-range price segment but that didn´t worked admittedly. 
Some of the pieces are more expensive and others a bit less.

My picks:
Shirt Cos / denim Acne´s Jet Vintage / Rika Carinne leather bag / Pointy loafers Mango 

Original picks:
Shirt Bottega Veneta / denim Levi´s Vintage / Saint Laurent 'Lulu' bag



No comments:

Post a Comment