e

e

Wednesday 3 September 2014

New in: Cos, Zara, BoConcept



My last ´New in´ post is not long ago, if you remember, 
and there are already new things added to my wardrobe.
Shame on me! But these pieces are so timeless that I can be sure they are worth it.

Coat Cos / Knit Zara / Denim Cos / Mug BoConcept

It can be also worn as a complete outfit as I recognized. 
The sweater is super comfy and has this fantastic green tone. 
The jeans is also a piece I was searching for a long time. 
It has a relaxed boyfriend cut and a nice blue wash,  which makes it easy to me to combine. 
At last the coat, which I didn´t planned to buy before. But like always with coats and me
 it was love at first sight. Black, a straight cut to the bottom and a open hemline. 
A perfect autumn trio supplemented by a small copper mug from BoConcept 
to store my make-up brushes and other beauty stuff away.
All pieces are already yet total favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment