e

e

Tuesday 9 September 2014

Beauty Routine: Aesop

Since Aesop opened its first store in Berlin Mitte, the temptation of trying out 
the whole product range is even higher than ever before. 
We met for the first time in Paris, Rue Vieille du Temple, and it was love at first sight or better at first smell. 
For me, the scent of a product is similarly important as the efficacy. 
Aesop unifies both in a really attractive appearance as well. 
At the moment I´m using three, actually four products in my daily beauty routine. 
Actually four because  my beloved resurrection hand balm comes to an end soon.
The other three products I´m using currently are the Geranium Leaf Body Cleanser, 
the Rosehip Seed Lip Cream and the Control Stick. Every product a real pleasure for my daily routine. 
Texture, smell and effect are absolutely satisfying in my opinion. 
If I had the money I´d try every single product in the assortment of Aesop. 
For now I´m absolutely happy with my choice in the lower price range but I´m sure Facial Balancing Gel, 
Face Oil, Anti-Oxidant Eye Serum and Moisturizing Hair Masque are worth every penny. 
Due to product samples I already had the chance trying all these products to get a first impression, 
so I know what I´m talking about. 
I can imagine the really unique aromatic smell of the products is not everybody´s taste but 
for those who like these kind of aromatic herbal scents like I do, 
those will really love Aesop and its product range!


Knitted cloths via Ting Store Berlin



No comments:

Post a Comment