e

e

Tuesday 17 June 2014

Acne Pre-Fall Arrivals



pictures via acnestudios.com

I never can decide whether I should be more excited about
 the beginning Sale everywhere or the arrivals of the new collections everywhere.
Than there is always the question, spend money for new pieces for the upcoming season or 
invest in cheaper summer pieces for next year. 
Is it only me who ask that itself or do you have the same problem?

Acne Studios just updated their online shop and voilà. a lot, and I really mean a lot, 
of beautiful new Pre-Fall pieces are available now. 
That´s absolutely my collection! Silk total looks in monochrome colour tones, cozy knits and wool textures.
I love Acne more than ever before but hate it at the same time because of the prices. 
That´s the advantage of spending money on Sale.

I think I must turn my back on this seasons sale and save money for next seasons collection. 
That´s my plan. We will see how it works!

Check all new arrivals via acnestudios.com

No comments:

Post a Comment