e

e

Thursday 22 May 2014

Edie Campbell by Marlene Marino for i-D Summer 2014


´New Generation´is the title of this story for i-D Summer shot by Marlene Marino.
This generation embodied by Edie Campbell wearing retro clothes and mullet hair. 
Tough and unapproachable she is looking in the camera. 
I don´t belong to this kind of new generation, that´s for sure, but I really would like to. 
Sometimes I´m dreaming to have such an attitude of doing what you want and not thinking about tomorrow. 
But that´s not me. 
Anyway I like this editorial and think Edie is the perfect choice for this rhole. 
I also like the retro look of the pictures, really like they were photographed years ago; but it is now.

Photographer Marlene Marino / Model Edie Campbell / Styling Sarah Richardson / 
Hair Martin Cullen / Make-up Miranda Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment