e

e

Monday 14 April 2014

Saskia de Brauw for Gentlewoman No.9


These Editorial called ´Monday´ is the perfect one to start into a new week.
After a quite exhausting weekend for me with a nightly visit in the ambulance and less of sleep
I´m looking forward to a better week. 
Saskia is that kind of woman I´m really admiring because of her effortless beautifulness and
her unbelievable expression eve you can see just her profile.
The series is photographed by Annemarieke Drimmelen, who makes truly great fashion series,
is a real inspiration for me.
With these words I wish you a happy monday!

Photographer Annemarieke van Drimmelen / Model Saskia de Brauw

source: http://fashioncopious.typepad.com/fashioncopious/2014/02/monday-saskia-de-brauw-by-annemarieke-van-drimmelen-for-the-gentlewoman-no9-ss-2014-editorial.html

No comments:

Post a Comment