e

e

Friday 25 April 2014

Isabel Marant Lookbook Pre-Fall 2014

Andreea Diaconu for Isabel Marant Pre-Fall 14/15 lookbook by Josh Olins

Good news for Friday!
The Isabel Marant Lookbook for Pre-Fall 14/15 is out now and to admire in its whole beautifulness. 
Normally, I´m not that Isabel Marant Lover like some of you, that was also the reason,
I wasn´t that excited about the H&M Co-Lab last year but this time
it´s a total new experience for me, watching these pictures. 
These looks are exactly this what I love to wear. It´s clean, a bit masculine and
timeless with great materials and fabrics.
I definitely wouldn´t mind wearing some of these pieces.
I also like this reduced style of the pictures and especially the background.
The woolen fabric reminds me on my work, which will be shown soon in an exhibition in Berlin(!)
I´m really surprised and excited about this great Friday moods.

No comments:

Post a Comment