e

e

Tuesday 29 April 2014

Cos Lookbook: Autumn/Winter 14/15







    

Honestly, I need everything of the Autumn/Winter 14/15 Collection from Cos.
It´s crazy but this brand really creates fashion, which is hundred percent me.
Every season again and again I´m in love with their creations and its beautifulness.
The reduction and the concentration on the bases are also present in the upcoming season.
The silhouettes are clean and and masculine but at the same time really elegant.
I definitely need to save the camel coat in the first picture, that´s for sure!
The monochrome colour pallet is completed by warm yellow tones and bright blue shades. 
 The pleasure of utilitarianism and the unexpectedness of nature are the inspirations of Cos Autumn/Winter.
A great theme and an even greater collection, which already won my heart. 
Can´t wait till Autumn!
  



No comments:

Post a Comment