e

e

Monday 31 March 2014

How to wear Trenchcoat: Parisian chic


Berlin´s weather was on its best behaviour this weekend and rewards us with a lot of sun and warm temperatures.
Time to spring my new Trench and show up the world. It´s my first Trenchcoat and I need some exercises in combining it.
Therefore I´ve strolled through the web and pick out my favorite looks in combination with my new Trench.
The first look is quite classy but I think it´s the easiest way to wear it because the Trench itself is such a classic piece.
Boyfriend jeans, striped tee and boyish shoes giving a bit of a Parisian feeling, particularly pimped with a red lipstick.
A piece of jewelery brings along a feminine touch and the grey silk scarf is just another pretty detail.
That was almost the outfit I wore on the weekend, when me and my Trenchcoat had the first possibility
to get to know each other and it wa a great beginning, I think.

Trench Zara / Jeans Weekday / Tshirt Cos / Shoes Cos / Bracelet / Ina Beissner / Scarf Cos

No comments:

Post a Comment