e

e

Friday 20 December 2013

In the mood of Christmas: Outfit III


Earlier this week I presented you an elegant look for Christmas Eve here.
Now I suggest a casual way to dress on the 24th of December. 
If you keep it simple and cozy than I would wear the classic wide-leg trouser from Filippa K
combined with a cozy sweater from Acne with a standing collar.
Cos offers a nice silver bracelet as an elegant detail. For touch of colour
I could imagine wearing this pink cashmere socks from Cos inside my Birkenstock sandals.
Matching to the socks, the Acne Canada Scarf and a long coat from Zara to complete the Outfit. 
What´s your favorite, the elegant or casual way?

Coat Zara / Trousers Filippa K / Sweater Acne / Socks Cos / Scarf Acne / Sandals Birkenstock / Bracelet Cos

No comments:

Post a Comment