e

e

Tuesday 17 December 2013

In the mood of Christmas: Outfit II

Last week I already present you a casual Christmas Eve Option
consisting of a tartan sweater and burgundy details here.
Now it´s time to think about an elegant alternative.
There are different traditions everywhere, some of you might dress up for Christmas Eve,
some of you stay cozy and some of you, me included make a mixture of both.
For the elegant Option I´ve chosen a shimmery feminine dress from Cos with over-knew
black leather boots from Zara; combined with a classic black coat from Topshop,
warm tights and a bronze metal necklace also from Cos to make it a little bit more special.
I like the shade of bronze because it gives a little bit more of the Christmas spirit.
If you like black in the same way than me, it could be the perfect Outfit for this thoughtful evening.

Dress Cos / Boots Zara / Tights Cos / Coat Topshop / Necklace Cos

No comments:

Post a Comment