e

e

Friday 23 August 2013

Beauty Experiment: Wet-Hair

Some weeks ago I already wrote about the Wet-Hair Trend from the Runways. Read it here.
I was curios how wearable it is in the daily life and therefore this small test.

For the Wet-Hair Look I used an hair oil from L´oreal.
I must say that I really like the styling like this when it´s not too overstated but, admittedly, 
I wasn´t brave enough to wear it outside the house. 
Too big my concerns that someone could think, I haven´t washed my hair for more than a week.
I think the line between is really thin to this association.
Maybe I´ll try it out some more times at home and when I´ll got used to it, I will be brave enough to wear it
with pride as I would do it everyday.
Don´t get me wrong, I think it is nothing that you should shame on but anyway,
I think Berlin is a little bit conservative in this case compared to Paris or London.

What is your opinion to this Look?
Wearable or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment