e

e

Thursday 31 January 2013


"Everyone should know how to make a crumble -- an old faithful and very difficult to get wrong. It delivers that lovely nursery feeling of a comforting inner spoonful. You can substitute any number of ingredients for the fruit filling, such as raspberries, rhubarb, black cherries, blueberries, apricots-- even a prune and Armagnac version if you’re feeling adventurous."

When I don´t know what to bake, I always make crumbles. 
It´s one of my favorite receipts because It´s easy, quick and delicious.
I´ll making mine today with apple and blueberries, my all-time-favorites. 
Just try it, you´ll be overwhelmed.
The receipt you can find here

source: http://www.styleathome.com/food-and-entertaining/recipes/recipe-blackberry-and-apple-crumble/a/32119


No comments:

Post a Comment